INSUFFISANCE DE CONVERGENCE
- Academic Behaviors in Children with Convergence Insufficiency with and without Parent-Reported ADHD.
- Treatment of Convergence Insufficiency in Childhood: A Current Perspective.
- Randomized Clinical Trial of Treatments for Symptomatic Convergence Insufficiency in Children
- Vision Therapy/ Orthoptics for Symptomatic Convergence Insufficiency in Children: Treatment Kinetics.
- The Scientific Basis for and Efficacy of Optometric Vision Therapy in Nonstrabismic Accommodative and Vergence Disorders.
- Vision Therapy in Adults with Convergence Insufficiency: Clinical and Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Measures.
- Randomized Clinical Trial of Vision Therapy/Orthoptics versus Pencil Pushups for the Treatment of Convergence Insufficiency in Young Adults.
- Oculomotor Dysfunctions, Their Remediation, and Reading-Related Problems in Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Effectiveness of Vision Therapy in School Children with Symptomatic Convergence Insufficiency.
- Efficacy of Vision Therapy in Children with Learning Disability and Associated Binocular Vision Anomalies.
- Visual and Binocular Status in Elementary School Children With a Reading Problem